Benton Fermentation Eye Cream helps to achieve younger looking skin around the eye areas by containing Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, EGF and Ceramide. It helps to prevent your skin damage and relieve skin irritations and stress.
a) High concentration of fermented ingredients, EGF, Hyaluronic acid
b) Nutrition and moisture Supply / pore care / moisturizing / skin protection / helps in skin improvement
c) Wrinkle Improvement Functional Cosmetic (by MFDS standards)
* MFDS: Ministry of Food and Drug Safety, South Korea
- Beneficial skin types: For all skin types
- Volume: 30g
- Bottle type: Plastic tube
- PH: Slightly Acidic PH
- Viscosity : Cream type (Free of Silicon Oil)
- Scent : Unscented (Non-addition of Chemical Fragrance)
- Color : Transparent (Non-addition of Chemical Coloring)
- Expiration Date: 18 months from manufacture date
- PAO (Product After Opening): 6 months
Please take an appropriate amount of the product and apply to the area around your eyes, then softly tab to enhance the absorption.
TIP: Please apply from the most watery product to the least watery product. When you use eye cream directly to your skin, please be careful not to scratch your skin by the product outlet.
- Galatomyces ferment filtrate
- Bifida ferment lysate
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate Bifida Ferment Lysate, Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol Adenosine, Sodium Hyaluronate, rh-Oligopeptid-1, Ceramide NP, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Betaine, Panthenol, Allantoin, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Arginine, Xanthan Gum